Got Boss Pedals? Or maybe over a hundred?

Saturnine10

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont even think a sound would come out if you hooked up like 20 of those pedals..

LOL

Just crazy though

So that's why they're all sold out!
:cop:
:p

I bet every one of 'em has a buffered bybass..not that buffered is so bad..its just...with ALL of those (even 10) hooked up...your tone...
:freak:
...would......

...suck....so....hard
:eekphil:

ya....:poke:

• Members
I don't get why it sounds like something is breaking every time he moves.

I guess that's why my neighbors are always so {censored}ing loud, but seriously what the {censored}?

:lol: yeh what the {censored} is with that???? packing material from getting pedals shipped :idea::idk:

• Members

I was just thinking that too.. It seems that everyone one on youtube has the same crappy computer chair..

itemsforsale023os8copy.jpg

I don't get why it sounds like something is breaking every time he moves.

I guess that's why my neighbors are always so {censored}ing loud, but seriously what the {censored}?

• Members

As I maintain, when someone has that much gear, they're trying to compensate for something. Like poor skills. Or a very small penis. Or both. Bwahahaaa.

Maybe but look at Omar from The Mars Volta, he has assloads of pedals, of course a lot of them are vintage/ boutique, not a bunch of Boss - thought some bosses are awesome. Also if you don't like Volta you may think they suck or that he has all those pedals to compensate for poor skills.

I'm not talking about what Omar uses on stage either, there is some pic of him with his pedal collection and it is :freak:

Someone post a pic of Omar with his pedals...

Archived