who's tried an Earthquaker Devices Dirt Transmitter?

JVanDe7

• Members

also, if you own one, please post a picture of the insides if possible. i'm not trying to duplicate the circuit or anything, i was just very impressed by the quality and neatness of the inside of the Hoof Fuzz, and i want to see how well these are put together.

Thanks.

• Members

I am into stoner rock, and thick wooly sputtery disgusting fuzz, BUT- i do not want high-gain nu-metal sounding stuff. is it all metallica-breath and whatnot? i prefer vintage vibe, no disrespect meant.

i play psychedelic/garage/stoner rock like Dead Meadow, The Black Angels, The Black Keys, and I even dig FuManchu type fuzz. Please advise if the Dirt Transmitter is all modern/high-gain sounding... thanks.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I am into stoner rock, and thick wooly sputtery disgusting fuzz, BUT- i do not want high-gain nu-metal sounding stuff. is it all metallica-breath and whatnot? i prefer vintage vibe, no disrespect meant.

i play psychedelic/garage/stoner rock like Dead Meadow, The Black Angels, The Black Keys, and I even dig FuManchu type fuzz. Please advise if the Dirt Transmitter is all modern/high-gain sounding... thanks.

I'd love to know too, it looks like a really interesting pedal. I see a bias control on the larger version of it, does that mean this fuzz also oscillates?

dirt_Large.jpg

Archived