Pedal Setting

daulton

• Members

It would be impossible to play, obviously, but you could use a MIDI player to play all of those notes like that.

thats what i thought, i have a basic understanding of sheet music but get confused when you get all the long chains and lines going here and there.

• Members

thats what i thought, i have a basic understanding of sheet music but get confused when you get all the long chains and lines going here and there.

Even if you played it on piano, you'd need like 20 fingers to be able to do that. Not to mention I don't think a piano can hit those really high notes. They actually look like they would be out of the range of human hearing.

• Members

Even if you played it on piano, you'd need like 20 fingers to be able to do that. Not to mention I don't think a piano can hit those really high notes. They actually look like they would be out of the range of human hearing.

true, they are like 3 4 octaves up which is crazy.

• Members
Even if you played it on piano, you'd need like 20 fingers to be able to do that. Not to mention I don't think a piano can hit those really high notes.
They actually look like they would be out of the range of human hearing.

That's because it's a song created by aliens. :eek:

*theme from x-files starts playing*

• Members

Yeah, they're not meant to be real musical pieces, more like jokes for people who find that kind of thing amusing. Google John Stump.

ya i looked at them closer after i posted. All the stupid none sense it says, its kind of funny.

• Members

Those are pretty funny.

I have a Boss DS-1 Distortion Pedal. At which o clock should I set the Tone, Level, And the Distortion nob to sound like AC/DC

What amp do you have? A ds-1 will not likely get an AC/DC sound on its own. If you are looking for a pedal to do this, a ds-1 is the wrong direction to go in.

Archived