How long does USPS take

Vince

• Members

From US to Germany (thats nearly the same) sometimes 3 Weeks sometimes 2 weeks! And i dont know much about UK customs but my toneczar openhaus arrived on 12th of april at the german customs in frankfurt and i recieved the notice to pick it up from cusoms 2 weeks later...

• Members

I've had a package spend 4 weeks in the mail, and I've heard about people waiting even longer. Sometimes packages get held up in customs too. If you want stuff fast, pay extra for priority mail and you will have it within a week.

• Members

...ahhhh and what kind of headphones have you ordered? I think i remember a OT Thread here ;-)

I went for the Ultimate Ears super fi 5 pros. A friend lent me his pair for a couple of days and they were great. I did some late night ebaying and found a mint used pair for only $100 (less than half retail) so I though why not!

Unfortunately, USPS first class international was the only delivery option offered. Still, it'll be covered by paypal if it all goes tits up!

• Members

From US to Germany (thats nearly the same) sometimes 3 Weeks sometimes 2 weeks! And i dont know much about UK customs but my toneczar openhaus arrived on 12th of april at the german customs in frankfurt and i recieved the notice to pick it up from cusoms 2 weeks later...

Sorry to Hijack the thread, but does that mean you have your Openhaus now? Does that mean some clips are imminent? :poke: :poke: :poke:

In regards to the OP - 2-3 weeks has been about my experience too. I have waited for longer too. I think I've waited as long as 5 weeks. I thought what I'd ordered had been lost and then it turned up.

• Members

Sorry to Hijack the thread, but does that mean you have your Openhaus now? Does that mean some clips are imminent? :poke: :poke: :poke:

In regards to the OP - 2-3 weeks has been about my experience too. I have waited for longer too. I think I've waited as long as 5 weeks. I thought what I'd ordered had been lost and then it turned up.

I will pick the openhaus up from the customs in the next few hours but i ll be on UK and France tour for the next weeks and the clip will be done at the end of may! But i will make a clip and there will be also an Anemonia PT2 clip... ;-)

• Members

I went for the Ultimate Ears super fi 5 pros. A friend lent me his pair for a couple of days and they were great. I did some late night ebaying and found a mint used pair for only $100 (less than half retail) so I though why not!

Unfortunately, USPS first class international was the only delivery option offered. Still, it'll be covered by paypal if it all goes tits up!

^^fine and 100 Bucks is really cheap! They wasnt my cup of tea but when they work for you this is a killer deal...

Shipping from the US Via USPS works really well! sometimes a little slow but thats the only bad thing...

• Members
I will pick the openhaus up from the customs in the next few hours but i ll be on UK and France tour for the next weeks and the clip will be done at the end of may! But i will make a clip and there will be also an Anemonia PT2 clip... ;-)

Sweet! :thu: :thu: :thu:

Hope the tour goes well.

Archived