WOT: My friends believe Aliens are walking around the Earth.

EvilSoup

• Members

nothing "nuts" about the 911 conspiracy.the conspiracy is that terrorists attacked.the reality is that it was an inside job.

that's the convenient explanation sure

it's a classic bit of slieght. Got an amateur magician in the audience? lead him down a one-ahead while you are doing a two or three ahead...even a full fix!!

ring through the nose even though the 'savvy' audience member thinks he has it sussed

It doesn't have to be an "inside job" (course they'd like us to think that, misdirects attentiion and all)

Hell, it doesnt even have to be an On-world job

"But the steel couldn't possibly have melted!! therefore it was a demo job"

Then again, maybe the steel was energized...as in oh, say, a pair of emitters

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It works. Just not on an earth creating, human beings/animals coming about scale.

In some interpretations, it does. From your Christian perspective, it doesn't. This argument won't go anywhere.

• Members
:confused:
how so?

darwins theories aint as solid as once believed.
all you need to do is read about it on the net to see this.

i used to buy evolution and i was an atheist for most of my life,around 27years.

i became agnostic as i concluded atheism takes as much or more faith than believing in god. and after reading a lot of info on the net i decided i didnt buy evolution so i remained agnostic for a couple years. i eventually became christian as i started to continually experience god,i cant explain it or prove it but i believed what i felt not what i read.

its very hard to study something with no bias,even when we dive into something "unbiased" we still hold bias and precepts of whats right and wrong,this cant be helped.

i never thought i would believe in god,it hit me quick and hard..it was a shock tbh.

regarding aliens? i dont know about that,ive seen things in the sky that i couldnt explain but maybe they where just planes/satelites. ive seen NASA videos of things that could well be UFO's and IMO probably are.

• Members

darwins theories aint as solid as once believed.

all you need to do is read about it on the net to see this.

i used to buy evolution and i was an atheist for most of my life,around 27years.

i became agnostic as i concluded atheism takes as much or more faith than believing in god. and after reading a lot of info on the net i decided i didnt buy evolution so i remained agnostic for a couple years. i eventually became christian as i started to continually experience god,i cant explain it or prove it but i believed what i felt not what i read.

its very hard to study something with no bias,even when we dive into something "unbiased" we still hold bias and precepts of whats right and wrong,this cant be helped.

i never thought i would believe in god,it hit me quick and hard..it was a shock tbh.

Oh, the internet said so. Well, how can I argue with that?

• Members

Why doesn't the 9/11 Commission report mention the multiple Fire Fighter and other eye witness's accounts of multiple explosions?

William Rodriguez was a janitor in a North tower. He reported feeling an rumble in the building PRIOR to the plane hitting the North Tower.

How do you account for the Twin Towers collapsing at NEAR free fall speeds? no resistance from the floods below.

What about the debris or lack thereof in Shanksville PA? I'm not crash scene expert but I've seen photos of plane wreaks involving commercial jets and there is always some noticeable debris, in the case of 9/11 there was none. When I say none, not no debris, but no chunks, just small pieces, where are the two jet engines that way...what 9 tons? maybe more? The Official 9/11 commission report "They were vaporized".

There was a news reporter - youtube a video of him, at the site in Shanksville saying they got reports of debris as far as 6 miles away...whats with that? Photos of debris scattered across someones home - small pieces...

It doesn't ad up.

Sorry for potentially derailing this thread.

• Members

This might get hot. :snax:

I have one thing to say: Alien equals male pregnancy. Imagine having a weird, acid-blooded creature french you and then deposit his spawn down your throat and into your chest through a tubelike organ. Hawt. It is pretty creepy, but you'd be legally pregnant. You'd enjoy the joy of pregnancy... before they burst from your chest. Aww... look at them crawl.

"Oh my god, he's sticking his... down your... HOLY FANDANGO!"

• Members

there is "proof" for both. They both have their strong points and weak points.

Who cares, the fact is we are here now and instead of worrying about how we were created just play guitar or something...goodness. You might find out when you die, you might not.

Edit: to the 9/11 {censored}, it was like what 7 years ago, just let it the {censored} go.

• Members

to the 9/11 {censored}, it was like what 7 years ago, just let it the {censored} go.

it would be pretty significant information if it was an inside job, and the nature of how it came about would be important too, don't you think?

• Members

it would be pretty significant information if it
was
an inside job, and the nature of how it came about would be important too, don't you think?

Yes it would, i admit but to me i dont care. I continued on with my life maybe the week after it happened.

• Members

What doesn't add up is the use of what appear to be incongruities or oddities to contest a large amount of evidence to the contrary.

They add up as evidence of answered questions that refute the official claim. This official claim is supposed to be the truth.

Perhaps you are thinking "This guy is using these anomalies to say Bush did it in the kitchen with the candle stick while so and so watched..."

I don't know who did it for sure....Lets start with the unanswered or inadequately answered questions and go from.

...... Put stock options in record numbers put to the collapse of major airline stock. NORAD doing drills that simulate the same scenario occurring on 9/11.

If people let this event slip into the re-write of History it adds to a fatal nail in truth and to democracy. 9/11 has been a main point in the ideologies being used to shape domestic and foreign policy.

• Members

I have one thing to say: Alien equals male pregnancy. Imagine having a weird, acid-blooded creature french you and then deposit his spawn down your throat and into your chest through a tubelike organ. Hawt. It is pretty creepy, but you'd be legally pregnant. You'd enjoy the joy of pregnancy... before they burst from your chest. Aww... look at them crawl.

"Oh my god, he's sticking his... down your... HOLY FANDANGO!"

:arg:

Archived