Is the slash wah worth the cash?

• Members

I've been doing a lot of Velvet Revolver/Guns and Roses covers and need a wah. Is the slash wah worth getting or would the 535Q fit the bill. I wouldn't use the fuzz with the wah but the TB seems nice but I've heard the 535Q doesn't mess with you tone and if so only by a bit.

• Members

the 535q is a better wah in my opinion, but the slash was isn't bad at all, i guess a lot people don't like slash himself, and thats why they don't recommend it.

although the collest thing about it is the metallic red finish, but if i had 170 bucks to spend on a wah, i'd get the buddah budwah :)

i guess what i'm saying is: the 535q is an awesome wah, but if you have the cash, get the slash wah, the buddah wah, or the chrome 535q :love: you won't regret buying any of those for sure

• Members
the 535q is a better wah in my opinion, but the slash was isn't bad at all, i guess a lot people don't like slash himself, and thats why they don't recommend it.

although the collest thing about it is the metallic red finish, but if i had 170 bucks to spend on a wah, i'd get the buddah budwah
:)
i guess what i'm saying is: the 535q is an awesome wah, but if you have the cash, get the slash wah, the buddah wah, or the chrome 535q
:love:
you won't regret buying any of those for sure

Does the 535q have a fasel too or no? Would the Weeping demon work for this too? I am drawn to it because of the versatility.

• Members

I've been doing a lot of Velvet Revolver/Guns and Roses covers and need a wah. Is the slash wah worth getting...

Does Slash use the Slash wah?

I've seen Johnny A using a non-Johnny A model guitar, and he still sounded like himself. Just sayin.

Archived