Anyone received a prebuilt pedal from olcircuits recently?

awdwon

• Members

Just wondering if anyone has actually received a prebuilt pedal from olcircuits in the last month or two? I ordered a Chunky Cheese on March 31 and there was decent correspondence in the first few weeks but in the last 2 weeks no one has responded to any of the 4 emails I've sent.

• Members

I'm having the same trouble. I ordered my CC on 4/10 and they have not responded to any emails since about 2 weeks ago. I need to know an estimate on when it will be ready so I can make sure to have the Paypal account in order. did a Melanie correspond with you?

• Members

I'm having the same trouble. I ordered my CC on 4/10 and they have not responded to any emails since about 2 weeks ago. I need to know an estimate on when it will be ready so I can make sure to have the Paypal account in order. did a Melanie correspond with you?

Yeah, it was Melanie that is corresponding. I've got my paypal in order in anticipation.

• Members

+1

I don't know what the correspondence issues are, but I'd definitely give Mark and OLC an A+ rating based on my experiences with them.

Not doubting that. I think they have "BLOWN UP," per se, in the recent weeks/months and were just a bit too small to handle it all at once. If I had given money and was not getting feedback that would be one thing, but they did warn 4-6 weeks for assembly and we are only in week 4 or 5, so we'll see.

Archived