Behringer Time Machine pedal

• Members

Where did you order yours from?

Studica.com.

I ordered it on Feb. 29 .... no sign of it yet. No worries though, it's not out anywhere and they don't charge me until it ships.

They told me I'd probably have it in 3 weeks .... but the rep I talked to seemed like she didn't know anything about this pedal specifically. I knew I wouldn't have it in 3 weeks .......... though I am considering calling and feigning anger so that maybe I can get some $$$ knocked off or something. :lol:

• Members

from what i've seen the hazarai and the original are way different. i already have a dl-4 and i'm not that impressed with the hazarai, so behringer should go ahead and release this for me.

Yes very different, but it's all I need (and more) in a delay.

• Members

Studica.com.

I ordered it on Feb. 29 .... no sign of it yet. No worries though, it's not out anywhere and they don't charge me until it ships.

They told me I'd probably have it in 3 weeks .... but the rep I talked to seemed like she didn't know anything about this pedal specifically. I knew I wouldn't have it in 3 weeks .......... though I am considering calling and feigning anger so that maybe I can get some $$$ knocked off or something.
:lol:

lol, $$$ knocked off nothing. ;)

I'm seriously doubting this will ever come out now.

• Members

So the British websites I've seen selling it are just pre-order?

I'm too lazy to find examples...

yeah, it's all bollocks...I rang 4 places one morning (out of interest) and they were all, well we don't actually have them but they should be here next week.....yeah, {censored}ing right. :rolleyes:

• Members

Behringer said they weren't going to bring a lot of pedals to the states but I don't think there is one I can't get except for the vintage time machine which hasn't been released yet. My guess is it will be available in the states Q3. Most likely because the people who sell them on e-bay probably import them direct from China.

• Members

I'd be very surprised if this pedal doesn't surface. We know they have access to the BBDs cheaply and I can't think of any other products by Behringer that were advertised but never materialised.

• Members

Yes you can find pre-release info, there was info on the VD400 at least 6 months before it appeared. What I'm saying is that when a product is announced by Behringer, I can't think of any instances when it didn't actually appear.

• Members

lol, $$$ knocked off nothing.
;)

I'm seriously doubting this will ever come out now.

I'm wondering if EHX is going to cockblock Behringer and file a copyright lawsuit. It's totally a Memory Man knockoff.

• Members

With all this time waiting for a knock off, why don't you all just save a penny a day and buy a real DMM?

I don't know. I'd like to daisy chain it next to my DE-7 and see what type of feedback and other crazy madness I could conjure up with the two pedals.

• Members

It's a bit more difficult than that where effect pedals are concerned if the circuits aren't patented. Just about the only way Behringer would be doing anything illegal would be if they infringed a trademark like by calling it the Behringer Deluxe Memory Man.

• Members

Yes you can find pre-release info, there was info on the VD400 at least 6 months before it appeared. What I'm saying is that when a product is announced by Behringer, I can't think of any instances when it didn't actually appear.

That's true.....

well, we'll see soon enough I guess.

Archived