EarthQuaker Devices Hoof Fuzz

• Members

This is the sh*t! I'm GASsing for this Fuzz pedal! This is the fuzz I'm looking for! Anybody owns this pedal? :thu::love:

EarthQuaker Devices Hoof Fuzz can produce sounds all the way from gritty overdrive to a huge wall of doom! It is a germanium/ silicon hybrid big muff style fuzz (it's based on the old green Sovtek Big Muff but it's a pretty different dude now) with massive amounts of volume and sustain on tap. It has a tighter sound than most muff's which makes palm muting an option and open chords ring out clear. The altered tone control (as well as a few other keys changes) eliminate the problem of being lost in the mix and sends your guitar ragin' on it's way!

hoofv3300du8.jpg

hoofv3300du8.565cb2cea6.jpg

Link --> http://www.earthquakerdevices.com/devices/hoof.html

[YOUTUBE]zIzuYeb56OE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]AxMNVwMOTzY[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KrGnQWOIYjQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]GtJ8t7tTciE[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I already have a brutally high-gain fuzz and a relatively bright (but full) sounding fuzz. Can you post one clip where you're trying to make it absolutely nasty, dark, huge? Like a Big Muff on steroids?

• Members

Can you post one clip where you're trying to make it absolutely nasty, dark, huge? Like a Big Muff on steroids?

Can do. I got that tone last night and almost rattled the molars out of my head.

The best thing about the tone control is you can go from germanium-sounding fuzz (dark) to silicon-sounding fuzz (bright) with a twist of the knob.

• Members

That sounded great. Seriously, just into the computer?

I need one of those.

Fuzz is going to get me kicked in the cods. My lovely wife has been so understanding, but there comes a point...

• Members

That sounded great. Seriously, just into the computer?

I need one of those.

Fuzz is going to get me kicked in the cods. My lovely wife has been so understanding, but there comes a point...

Yeah, I got the stink eye when I cranked it the other day.

"That sounds crazy!" she said when I came upstairs.

I knew I had a winner.

Archived