GNX4 question bank selecting

• Members

Just got this thing and I have read the manual. I can't select any of the factory presets and have them stay. Using the bank select switches it won't even go there, I have to use the wheel to get there. It seems to only want to let me have either the user settings in the unit or the user settings in the flash card but not the stock presets. Am I doing something wrong?

• Members

Modes change what those switches do.

Green mode- Preset mode- change presets

Red Mode- Recording mode- switches are recorder transport controls.

Yellow- Stompbox mode- ( amp sel, stomp dis, ch/mod, delay, tempo.

Top two f-switches change banks, bank 1 through 16 in Bank mode. Roll through presets to go from User Fact Card presets using dial wheel or top two f-switches IIRC. You can hold down the UP Dwn preset f switch in Stompbox mode and it scrolls U-F-mem card presets too.

What firmware V do you have? Start it up and it lists it on display. Newest is v1.3 on mine.

• Members

v1.3. I got the part about changing modes. It's in the preset mode and it does what it's supposed to do there, change presets. It just won't go to the Factory banks for some reason unless I use the Data Wheel and then it won't stay there after selecting more then one preset. Jumps right back to my 2 user banks where it works fine.

Archived