MXR Carbon Copy

• Members

Did you ever work out the goingTODAY.com thing? I see some decent deals on there but read your thread about the tracking number issues. Interested to hear how that turned out.

yeah, i ordered it about two weeks ago.

and i just got an email, (not the tracking number) saying that it had been back ordered along with others and would not be available for three weeks minimum.

Its not a very good company in my opinion, horrible email response time. But they are nice and helpful and i did get my full refund within paypal's 40 day period. it just took about 4 emails to do so.

i wouldnt recommend it for people wanting their gear in a hurry.

• Members

and i just got an email, (not the tracking number) saying that it had been back ordered along with others and would not be available for three weeks minimum.

Its not a very good company in my opinion, horrible email response time. But they are nice and helpful and i did get my full refund within paypal's 40 day period. it just took about 4 emails to do so.

Thanks for the info! Sorry to hear about the issue but glad it was resolved.

I ordered my CC from Musictoyz. I know they get a bad rap around these parts but I have had nothing but good luck with them.

• Members

Good lord, I hate backorders. I'm waiting for a Pitchblack that showed it was in stock online when I ordered it (April 14th), but apparently is now backordered so I'm waiting an unknown amount of time before I get it. Stupid internet.

:mad:

• Members
Good lord, I hate backorders. I'm waiting for a Pitchblack that was in stock when I ordered it but apparently is now backordered so I'm waiting an unknown amount of time before I get it. Stupid internet.

:mad:

ah that sucks man, i hate it too. i usually cancel my order and pick it up locally.
haha im that impatient.

Archived