H20 Vs BBe Mind Bender Vs Small Clone

chrisn12

• Members

I'm in the market for a really good chorus, think these may be my best option. Any thoughts on which is best?

I own only the Small Clone; good for the $, but somewhat limited options. The H2O has more flexibility, and seems to have a good reputation here. I may check into one myself. The Mind Bender also gets good reviews, has the vibrato option which is nice, but overall not the most flexible pedal. I just bought a Carl Martin Classic Chorus (see my post) and am having issues with noise, but it may be my effects loop. I wish the effect were stronger, but with the vibrato on, it makes some nice tones. If you want subtle, this could be a good option. The H2O would be one I would look closely at if I were you, the new stand alone version at $139.

• Members

I own only the Small Clone; good for the $, but somewhat limited options. The H2O has more flexibility, and seems to have a good reputation here. I may check into one myself. The Mind Bender also gets good reviews, has the vibrato option which is nice, but overall not the most flexible pedal. I just bought a Carl Martin Classic Chorus (see my post) and am having issues with noise, but it may be my effects loop. I wish the effect were stronger, but with the vibrato on, it makes some nice tones. If you want subtle, this could be a good option. The H2O would be one I would look closely at if I were you, the new stand alone version at $139.

Cheers

• Members

Cheers

I just heard from the owner of Pedal Geek that the H2O is having production issues (China) and they've been delayed like 6 months now. Not sure if the issues are fixed yet. I'm not aware if anyone has this pedal yet, most if not all are still awaiting shipment. So maybe look somewhere else. Another good one is the Ibanez CS-9, like $99.

Archived