Has anyone ever gotten a new job...

• Members

and all of the sudden gotten killer GAS for a million different things because of the sudden influx of money? I have and it's annoying as {censored} :mad:

I just bought a RAT off of Tsunamijesus and just waiting for the Paypal payment to clear and an XO Pulsar, Phase 90 and Whammy are all looking really good right now.

• Members

Yes, me. Same thing happened to me. I got paid $350 for 2 days working at the university next to me, and I was thinking about all the {censored} I could buy. Even though I have to have money next month when I start living on my own, fuzz started dancing all through my head.

• Members

yes

got my new job, i've worked 3 days.

And have already figured out exactly how many hours i'm going to need to work to get an re201. Now that might sound kinda sad. but let me take you to uber sad.

Thats not just including gross pay. Thats including net pay, possible weekly expenses, and possible weekly food charges.

Sad day in the life of a number cruncher.

• Members

I've been working the same job for about a year and a half now. I'm moving/going on tour soon, so all my expenses are tied up. I'm working 60+ hour weeks, and am broke come payday due to all of these stupid responsibility expenses. Granted, it's all good as I'll have a chill pad afterwards and be touring the country all summer with my band. w00t.

I should have my gear buying back on track just in time for my birthday. And what better excuse is there to blow thousands of hard-earned dollars than the celebration of birth??..
:)

• Members

I got alot of money back from label tax writeoffs this year. Lemme tell you, it's weird to have multiple thousands of dollars....the question is, what do you then spend it on? Fancier pressing? Or bare bones so you can afford more other "luxuries"? My problem is that I have recording gear/ cd-record pressing/ amps/ guitars/ guitar pedals/ keyboard/ synth avenues to consider, and it gets to be a bit of a task trying to allocate money to what's really needed.

• Members
I feel you here, man. I could get a 17" 2.4ghz for $1300!
:(
I wish I could jump on that {censored}
tonight
. Gah.

i can get the 15" 2.4GHz new for 1499.99

now im just trying to pay 850 dollars for FIRST month of summer school, perhaps i can get one afterwards :cry:

• Members
I'm working like, 2 nights a week, but I rake in about $120 for 2 nights, which isn't bad. I'm sort of considering selling off my JCM900 for an AC30 possibly. It's a tough decision.

Here, let me aid you in your decision.

DO IT.

:cop:

• Members
I'm working like, 2 nights a week, but I rake in about $120 for 2 nights, which isn't bad. I'm sort of considering selling off my JCM900 for an AC30 possibly. It's a tough decision.

FOOL. DO NOT DO IT.

I've got money-influx-GAS (AKA MIGAS) and I haven't even started the job yet. :cry:

Archived