My "spare-pedals-board" is better than my gigging board

zinzin

• Members

spare-pedals-board:

SparePedals.gif

gigging board:

Board1-26-09-07.gif

it's a strange thing but the songs i play live right now are better played with those cheap pedals (danos, echohead, dod ...). i do love the pog but i have no song where i can use it. maybe i will replace the echohead with the smm as soon as i worked all the presets for the smm out. although the echohead sounds nice and is small enough for my board i had that the knobs are unreadable on stage ... the danelectro backwards pedal is one of my favorites ever but sadly it's a bit noisy and the little big muff sounds great but i prefer the zoom uf because of the oscillation it can do. so, go figure! i think i am ready for an out-there-experimental-noise-band-side-project!!!

• Members

its really funny - i love the strange sounds i can come up with my spare-pedal-board but really have a hard time incorporating 'em into my bands songs ... and i hate it to incorporate a strange sound into a complete song just for the sake of it.

and another thing: i never am able to come up with a board that looks good, there are always pedals placed sideway or big ones after small ones that looks bad ... do you guys "plan" your boards asthetically?

• Members
... do you guys "plan" your boards asthetically?

First I figure out the signal chain. Then, when it's in order, I spaace em out so they fit on the board. Then I shape to my liking so they're all nice. I personally dislike the look/feel of a board with sideways pedals. I had one and didn't care to go back to that. :freak:DSC02230.jpg
See, it's not completely neat wire wise, but all the pedals are in order and all.

• Members
First I figure out the signal chain. Then, when it's in order, I spaace em out so they fit on the board. Then I shape to my liking so they're all nice. I personally dislike the look/feel of a board with sideways pedals. I had one and didn't care to go back to that.
:freak:DSC02230.jpg
See, it's not completely neat wire wise, but all the pedals are in order and all.

its really piss easy as long as you only have boss-sized pedals ... the pog, yeah, is a space problemmaker. i like my main board small and my pedals all in line, i hate it having 2 or 3 lines up. had that and hated it. and downsizing eats my heart out ... aaaah life is full of super-{censored}ty problems ;)

Archived