Canadians: What did you do for the long weekend?

L_Z_nut

• Members

I went to my step dads cottage near Apsley Ontario. He had it demolished and rebuilt last summer. It's all pine on the inside, and about 1500sqft. The dock is a 5sec. walk from the cottage, and the view is just amazing. I don't have any pics of the cottage though... when I took the pics of the lake, my phone died shortly after.

The pics make it look darker than it actually was.

Ignore my finger in the pic.

sspx0042ut2.jpg

sspx0039jl1.jpg

There's a narrow around that corner.

sspx0043ls6.jpg

sspx0044uk2.jpg

Apart from when I went camping in Algonquin Park, it's the most beautiful place I've ever been to... I wish I was there right now.:cry:

• Members

Ouch TomVanDeven! OUch!

As long as it's a Canadian Scenery, it's all good Fatso Forgottso.

Nice pic clouscapes

It rained for a bit the first day we came up, but stopped about 2hrs. after. Then on Sunday it went off and on... mostly off during the day, but then it rained all night. The sky was gorgeous though. My GF and I just sat for hours outside on the dock, got high, I played guitar... It was soo relaxing it's addictive. I wanna go back this weekend. Probably won't be able to though.

• Members

had a bbq, a bunch of people flaked for camping, went to the grocery store where some crackhead walked into my ex and then muttered he would kill me if i tried anything when he was half way across the store :blah::blah::blah:

and studied

eventful

Archived