People with TB Loopers - How are they set up?

krisnrg

• Members

Hey guys I have a 2 loop bypass strip and I was wondering how you guys have yours set up.

I thought about having one side rhythm and the other side lead but I don't think I have enough pedals to do that.

So right now I have my DD-6 in one and I'm gonna figure out what to put in the other.

I'm interested in the elaborate setups you guys have... Thanks

Eventually I'm gonna build me a 4 loop tb strip so that's why i'm interested.

• Members

Hey guys I have a 2 loop bypass strip and I was wondering how you guys have yours set up.

I'm interested in the elaborate setups you guys have... Thanks

Mine isn't all that elaborate. The looper I have has a single loop, plus an output i can switch on/off that is going to a tuner. In the loop I have a digitech whammy reissue.

• Members

I have a loop master 2 loop set up with my overdrives in loop 1 and my modulation is loop 2. That way I can stack my overdrives and effectively turn them on/off with one stomp. Same goes for modulation. I can also hit both switches at once and go from phased cleans to overdrive with one stomp. There is a way to add a switch to reverse the loop order but you will need a 4PDT switch. Beavis Audio has a wiring diagram on their website.

• Members

I have a 4 TB strip and a single TB box, all out front of my amp.

The single box handles my dirt+Ge7, and the strip is setup like so:

Loop one is the "wet" switch, which contains my chorus's and trem+DD5. Loop 2 is my Korg Rack delay. Loop 3 is for my eq, the PQ4. Loop 4 is either my DL4 or my EHX Deluxe Misteress, depending on what i feel like playing with..

Its a very straight forward setup..

IMG_0443.jpg

• Members

I have a TU-2 and a Keeley Blues Driver as my sole rhythm effect; I use a TB looper for a Keeley Rat, Wah, AD-9, a Catalinbread octave pedal and an MI Audio Booster. I use the TB loop as a multieffect setup for leads and I can add whatever I want while playing rhythm without the audience hearing. I can get pretty massive MBV/Radiohead sounds through a cranked Bassman and an Orange AD30 with just the Blues Driver because everything's really in the playing. Then I can with one switch get a nasty rat + boost + a little delay or cocked wah that cuts through the rest of the mix.

• Members

I built my own:

2264321361_1336ed36b0.jpg

Basically it has a tuner out first of all (top left), then a loop for soloing pedals, then an output to the amp, then it takes the amp send signal and puts it through the DD20 (always). The bottom left switch turns the DD20 on and off using the Ctl jack on the DD20 (so I have delay trails). The bottom right switch changes amp channels AND punches in the EQ pedal. So I can boos the bass on the drive channel seperately to the clean channel. Then there's another loop (top middle) within the amp effects loop for reverb/delay/looping.

Archived