Beatrix Kiddo has a deathwish

• Members

This is not specifically an effects related thread, but I know a lot of the guys within this forum appreciate post rock, punk, indie, and other left field genres. Tell me what you think of this band. Ten bucks to the first person who can guess the guitarist's overdrive pedal.

• Members

I think the third person wording - "this band" instead of "my band", "the guitarist is using" instead of "I'm using on guitar" - makes it read a little spammy

I mean no big deal - just kinda like the discussion on the Music Biz forum with the guy from KS having trouble getting conversion on his myspace campaign promoting his web radio show

• Members

I like being able to hear the bass! :eek: Although I couldn't hear much of the guitar, I'll vote Boss OD-3.

High energy, interesting song. I can do without the singer, though... Shirtless + Screaming =/= my idea of a good time.

I'll give it three Paul Stamets out of five.

3Stamets.jpg

• Members
I like being able to hear the bass!
:eek:
Although I couldn't hear much of the guitar, I'll vote Boss OD-3.

High energy, interesting song. I can do without the singer, though... Shirtless + Screaming =/= my idea of a good time.

I'll give it three Paul Stamets out of five.

3Stamets.jpg

You know...many people have not said positive things about the screaming...hmm. And no, the overdrive pedal is not an OD-3. Take another shot ;)

• Members

either my small computer speakers REALLY suck or the guitar is way lost in the mix for that type of song

hmm... from what im hearing my guess for your overdrive is a muff, however that could just be your bass player...

seriously, you need to record better quality clips dude.

Archived