earthquaker devices pedals

ArrMatey

• Members

I've got a Hoof on the way. Dunno when it's gonna arrive and I can't seem to get in touch with the guy that builds them, but I'll be sure to let you know what it's like when it arrives.

Cool, I am waiting but if it goes on. I might pull the trigger. I really want a good bassy enough fuzz so i can use it for guitar as well for bass for doomy stuff.

• Members

I've got a Hoof on the way. Dunno when it's gonna arrive and I can't seem to get in touch with the guy that builds them, but I'll be sure to let you know what it's like when it arrives.

Hi Loobster

Send me an email at eqdevices at yahoo, you should get your Hoof next week. I have a longer wait than I'd like for mail order, I'm working to correct that asap.

- Jamie

• Members

Hi Loobster

Send me an email at eqdevices at yahoo, you should get your Hoof next week. I have a longer wait than I'd like for mail order, I'm working to correct that asap.

- Jamie

Jamie,

I was gonna order a Hoof but I wanted to know what is the main difference between the hoof and the tusk.

Cheers

• Members

Really interest in a Hoof or a Tusk. What's everyone's opinion? The Hoof's description sounds awesome as it seems to do really heavy and sludgy stuff. Does it sound more like a fuzzy overdrive?

In my opinion, I suppose you could get some OD-type sounds from the Hoof, but it really excels at heavy Muff sounds (well, obviously, I guess). The tone control is key to getting some different sounds (I love how it is voiced), and it sounds great as a lead or rhythm pedal.

I played with a guitarist who uses a Tusk, and that pedal is great for fuzz-ish OD/distortion, IIRC. Completely different animal, though.

• Members
Hi Loobster

- Jamie

Hey man I sent you one there this morning. That's no problems, look forward to getting it. :thu:

Archived