Not having a guitar for a week stinks (on vacation)

• Members

I was just getting comfortable and into a groove playing alot these past couple of weeks and now its probably going to be killed while i'm on vacation for a week!!

Doh.

Anyone else have this problem before??

Try spending NINE MONTHS without playing guitar.............. :poke:

• Members

I've been stuck in asia by myself on business travel for 3 months now... i was only supposed to be here a month!

not having a guitar is eating me alive. If i didn't have to fly every few days and didn't already have 2 suitcases i'd totally buy a cheap chinese guitar just to quell my withdrawals.

man, i cant wait to get back :cry:

• Members
:confused:
were your hands pregnant or something?
;)

:cop:

This... this is sig-worthy. Too bad I already have a quote in my sig... and the reply wasn't directed at me.

Anyway, you're on vacation. Relax a little. Your gear'll be waiting for you until you get back. Besides, when you aren't playing guitar, you might notice other things.

• Members

No room in the car.

I remember seeing in a store a couple of short scale guitars, small-sized but very cool and practical. This was a few years ago in Tampa, I've always wanted to get one of those for travel and stuff

• Members

yeh those baby taylors are sweet travel geets.

i remember when i was about 15 and i went on holiday to some greek island with my parents. id only been playing for like a year or so but i was hooked. that was literally the longest 2 weeks of my life, i couldn't think about anything else. sad eh?!

i dont miss guitar so much when im away anymore, more just listening to music because for some stupid reason i dont own an ipod or other music player which is ridiculous for someone who's in love with music. i always obsess over what song im gonna put on forst when i get back!

• Members

Yup, I've been there before. Spent two weeks not playing when I went down to Gulf Shores in Alabama on vacation. I had to go search out a Wal-Mart just go to jam on one of those starter guitar packs for a few minutes. :D

Archived