I need some info on some pedals.

• Members

Alright so im thinking about trading my ps-5 for some pedals.

I was offered a Sub decay liquid sunshine, and a fender blender.

I have no clue about either one of these pedals.

Right now, i have most of my dirt related bases covered with my OCD, and my ts808.

Ive had a Fuzz Face in the back, and fuzz wasnt really my thing.

But it wasnt a good fuzz, so im just wondering if i should try out another fuzz to see if i like it, maybe i will?

Now on to the liquid sunshine, ive never heard of this pedal.

Is it a light overdrive? distortion? clean boost?

any information on these pedals would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance.

-Garrett

• Members

Liquid Sunshine can do clean boost to medium drive. Very nice pedal, actually. The Fender Blender I believe is a Germanium fuzz with a boost. Unsure though, someone should chime in here.

If you had a germanium fuzz in the past, you should try silicon. Can be alot smoother and less harsh in some instances.

• Members
Liquid Sunshine can do clean boost to medium drive. Very nice pedal, actually. The Fender Blender I believe is a Germanium fuzz with a boost. Unsure though, someone should chime in here.

If you had a germanium fuzz in the past, you should try silicon. Can be alot smoother and less harsh in some instances.

thanks man, ive been looking for a clean boost for a while.
is it worth it just for the clean boost?

Im not really into the really harsh fuzz, now that i think about it. The only fuzz i woud want to try is the Fuzz Factory. :thu:

• Members

The Liquid Sunshine is my favorite OD pedal, it mixes well with other dirt pedals, so I think it would work really nicely with the OCD and the TS808. I don't know much about the fender blender, but I think it's a fuzz that trends towards the extreme.

• Members

The Liquid Sunshine is my favorite OD pedal, it mixes well with other dirt pedals, so I think it would work really nicely with the OCD and the TS808. I don't know much about the fender blender, but I think it's a fuzz that trends towards the extreme.

alright sweet, i think ill go with the LS.

thanks for the help guys.

Archived