Hows the MI Blues Pro and Crunchbox combo?

• Members

I own them both and they're bloody brilliant.

I run the Blues Pro first for low gain drive (although it's capable of some meanness when cranked) and then the Crunch Box for all out Plexi goodness.
I hardly ever cascade them because it's a bit much with both boxes' settings around 12 o'clock in general.

I do, however, run a Liquid Sunshine (another future classic) at a low enough setting before the Blues Pro and Crunch Box to give them both a kick in the ass if need be. In short: the LS is the perfect stacker for the Blues Pro and Crunch Box.

• Members

I've been looking at those two pedals for a while. Trying to find a really good justification for getting them but its difficult. My full drive and blu drive work just fine. Oh well, cant have everything.

• Members

I own them both and they're bloody brilliant.

I run the Blues Pro first for low gain drive (although it's capable of some meanness when cranked) and then the Crunch Box for all out Plexi goodness.

I hardly ever cascade them because it's a bit much with both boxes' settings around 12 o'clock in general.

I do, however, run a Liquid Sunshine (another future classic) at a low enough setting before the Blues Pro and Crunch Box to give them both a kick in the ass if need be. In short: the LS is the perfect stacker for the Blues Pro and Crunch Box.

Tru that!! The Liquid Sunshine + Blues Pro OD = Perfect TS lead tone!

Archived