Good Deal?? Just bought these Dano Pedals FOR

$50 for the Dano Chicken Salad and French Toast is very reasonable. I've never really messed with the French Fries, so I have no idea if that one's any good or not, but considering the other two are worth the $50 on their own, you could always consider that one a "freebie" - even if it sux, you still got a decent deal. :)

• Members

good deal-

i love the french toast and need to get another soon. with some amps, by itself it can be thin/buzzy and sound like its ripping your speakers apart- but when you run a smooth OD before it, it can turn into a sweet thick and creamy fuzztone.

and not to mention, the octave up effect tracks just as well (IMO) as some very expensive octave up FX on the market. i think its a keeper, and want to kick my own ass for letting my last one go

the chicken salad gets very trippy as well. in some spots its noisy (loud hum) but finding the right place in the chain usually eliminates that.

good deal - not sure about the french fries, never tried it but you can tell i love the toast

• Members
good deal-

i love the french toast and need to get another soon. with some amps, by itself it can be thin/buzzy and sound like its ripping your speakers apart- but when you run a smooth OD before it, it can turn into a sweet thick and creamy fuzztone.

and not to mention, the octave up effect tracks just as well (IMO) as some very expensive octave up FX on the market.
i think its a keeper, and want to kick my own ass for letting my last one go

the chicken salad gets very trippy as well. in some spots its noisy (loud hum) but finding the right place in the chain usually eliminates that.

good deal - not sure about the french fries, never tried it but you can tell i love the toast

You mean the Foxx Tone Machine that has nearly the same guts as the French Toast? :p

• Members
You mean the Foxx Tone Machine that has nearly the same guts as the French Toast?
:p

Anti, is it true that the French Toast is basically a clone of the Foxx Tone Machine?

I received one yesterday (French Toast). It cost me $26 but having played with it I'd be happy to fork over $50 plus. It sounds fantastic to me.

• Members

Aha. I guess if you chose to read further into that rumour, it might be reasonable to assume that the same person had something to do with the design of some of the other Dano's, which would explain their general high quality..

Archived