Check out the new Eventide Timefactor videos by ProGuitarShop.com

• Members

I just bought a Carbon Copy too.... but it was merely for research purposes. I want to A/B it with my DMM.

I've often lusted after the Time Factor .... but I have a feeling it'd be too much for me. I was a little overwhemled by the DL4 & DD-20 ... I can't imagine this.

• Members

Nice job PGS. Once again, the videos are informative and the licks are wicked cool. I've been a fan of Eventide in the studio for a while. This just means I have to clear more space on my pedalboard. Now to talk the girlfriend into letting me get one...

• Members

PGS, when it comes to April Fools Day next year, can you do a review in the style of Gearwire and post it up? 10 minutes of a dude mumbling and overanalsying the battery compartment of a DS-1 should suffice.

Top videos. The vids yo've done for the Timefactor, Echolution and the Nova Delay have been very informative. You see all the functions there and hear how they influence the sound. Clear, concise and they sound good. What more could a pedal geek want? :)

• Members

PGS, when it comes to April Fools Day next year, can you do a review in the style of Gearwire and post it up? 10 minutes of a dude mumbling and overanalsying the battery compartment of a DS-1 should suffice.

OMG that is f**king hilararious. We may just have to do it and release it under one of our personal accounts. I think it would be funnier if we made fun of ourselves. Andy can't seem to quit pointing at the pedals. Maybe we'll cut off his finger in the vid.

• Members

What about half of the review dedicated to what the box looks like and what the manual and pamflets inside the box are about? :D

This review is very nice. The last setting sounds great, but I still remain a fan of my SMMH :) (I just wish the presets could be switched by foot, then it would be perfect...)

• Members

I think it would be funnier if we made fun of ourselves. Andy can't seem to quit pointing at the pedals. Maybe we'll cut off his finger in the vid.

pfff.. you're just scared of pissing off gearwire

:poke:

• Members

Yes!!! Do it please!

Archived