Any Londoners fancy coming to a gig?

• Members

Ha! My mate plays drums for Joe Fox, they arnt called that now though. Think it might be "LoveHearts" errghhh...

Either way i might be down there if he is playing!

Ah cool. I assumed Joe Fox was a solo act, didn't realise it was or band or that the name had changed. I think we're the loudest band o nthe bill. Would be interesting to get some feedback from you guys as we're thinking about how to improve our live sound. Not in terms of quality, but in vibe.

• Members
If I could get there I would, have a good one Jon.
:thu:

Cheers mate.

Guted we're not doing BLissfields this year, looks liek a great line up. They said last year they wanted us back but i think we're not indie enough for the line up. ): We had a single i nthe top 30 of the indie charts and run our own label...if that isnt indie i dont know what is!

• Members

Cheers mate.

Guted we're not doing BLissfields this year, looks liek a great line up. They said last year they wanted us back but i think we're not indie enough for the line up. ): We had a single i nthe top 30 of the indie charts and run our own label...if that isnt indie i dont know what is!

I'm not doing Blissfields either this year, it's just too expensive for the 4 of us now they've got bigger......I really liked it last year though, it was really a really relaxing little festival....it's

• Members

Also turns out we are doing the City Showcase the next day @ 2pm in the QUICKSILVER shop on Carnaby Street. Supposed to be an acoustic show, {censored} i need to borrow an acoustic pronto!

You're welcome to borrow my Simon & Patrick electro if you want.

Archived