Anyone else as impatient as I am?

Crxsh

• Members

My Tiny Terror is set to be delivered by FedEx today.

The Marshall cab I bought for it won't be here until next Tuesday. (UPS)

Sonofabitch, I hate waiting.

I'll either have to unbury the 4x12 in storage ... or rig up the speaker currently running in my Blues Junior. Or I could just wait until Tuesday.

But who would do that???!?

• Members
My Tiny Terror is set to be delivered by FedEx today.

The Marshall cab I bought for it won't be here until next Tuesday. (UPS)

Sonofabitch, I hate waiting.

I'll either have to unbury the 4x12 in storage ... or rig up the speaker currently running in my Blues Junior. Or I could just wait until Tuesday.

But who would do
that
???!?

Oh, I probably should mail the tour box to you...

• Members
anyone who says they're patient when waiting for stuff in the mail is an outright LIAR! it's not possible.

i've been waiting for my "aquavibe for you" email for what seems like forever and even
that
has me climbing up walls.
:cry:

+1

I've been waiting 7 weeks now. Garbage.

• Members
anyone who says they're patient when waiting for stuff in the mail is an outright LIAR! it's not possible.

i've been waiting for my "aquavibe for you" email for what seems like forever and even
that
has me climbing up walls.
:cry:

Ha! I already gave up on that one and spent the money. I just know I'm gonna scramble like hell when that email pops into my mailbox.

• Members

My next two purchases will be a bummer because I have to wait for them to be built... (G&L and Valvetech(probably)), I don't know what I'm gonna do for several months...

I feel for ya Nick!!

• Members
On the AQUAVIBE list since Feb 12...

Been on the Analogman KoT list since middle of last year...
:(

haha...cool....errr....i mean - NOT cool. the thought occurred to me that perhaps i never actually found my way onto the list. so at least i'm not alone. i emailed once or twice to find out the status, but never heard back....which is no big deal (just see the title of this thread)

• Members

My next two purchases will be a bummer because I have to wait for them to be built... (G&L and Valvetech(probably)), I don't know what I'm gonna do for several months...

I feel for ya Nick!!

Yeah.... waiting blows. What's G&L building for you?

• Members

Right now, I've got a pedal I bought from someone here last week that still hasn't shown up in the mail (damn you Memorial Day!), an amp that I had to pre-order three weeks ago when it was out of stock, that now seems to be back in stock but hasn't shown up yet. I also ordered another pedal earlier this week that's going to take at least a couple of weeks to get built and sent to me. Oh yeah, and I'm waiting on that Mellowtone Tourbox, too. The thing is that I'm not really stressing about any of it. Unless something doesn't show up altogether, I can bide my time with the stuff I do have, and spend the rest of it buying more stuff. Of course, it may be the shopping for new stuff that keeps my mind off the stuff I'm waiting on. Yay materialism!

• Members

Been waiting for an Electronix LessDrive for two weeks, a Wilson wah that was sent for repair for three weeks, on a two-month list for a Screw Driver and a four-month list for a DAM Professional MKII.

It's killing me.

Every single one of them. :mad:

• Members

Yeah.... waiting blows. What's G&L building for you?

G&L S-500 in 2 tone burst & Tortoise pickgard with a gun oil tint maple neck. :thu:

Talked to rob at Valvetech today. I think I'm putting in an order for a 212 vac 25 in July. 5 month wait for that beast... should be in for christmas.

Archived