Work.

• Members

I have had it easy with teaching guitar where i live. Not many tutors around and lots of kids. However im moving ot London in mid june and i htink im going to have to get a regualr job, and seeing as i have pretty much no qualifications that means stacking shelves for a while or some similar, horrible job.

• Members

Same situation here. Working at the office.

Strangely, one of the happiest time at a job I ever had was when I was a janitor! I didn't have to think, take decisions, or get bored. Making my own schedule, no boss over your shoulder, and everything you do has an immediate effect: cleanlyness. I had all the time in the world to think about song lyrics or story ideas while I was sweeping the floor.

• Members

Same situation here. Working at the office.

Strangely, one of the happiest time at a job I ever had was when I was a janitor! I didn't have to think, take decisions, or get bored. Making my own schedule, no boss over your shoulder, and everything you do has an immediate effect: cleanlyness. I had all the time in the world to think about song lyrics or story ideas while I was sweeping the floor.

+1! I think my favorite job that I've had was when I took care of the shopping carts at Wal-Mart back in highschool. I got plenty of excersize, enjoyable social time with other employees, and plenty of time to think about stuff. Too bad it paid like crap.

• Members

2 1/2 hours to go for me!

Joncyber... when you move to London temp!!! MY drummer makes sooo much money doing that. I did it for a bit but got offered a permanent job in the office im in now. Temping just doesnt have the stability of a permanent job but it pays twice as much. I got mates in recruitment so if you need some contacts lemme know!

US folk.... sorry guys, our day is nearly over! :thu:

• Members
2 1/2 hours to go for me!

Joncyber... when you move to London temp!!! MY drummer makes sooo much money doing that. I did it for a bit but got offered a permanent job in the office im in now. Temping just doesnt have the stability of a permanent job but it pays twice as much. I got mates in recruitment so if you need some contacts lemme know!

US folk.... sorry guys, our day is nearly over!
:thu:

Sounds good to me. I need to be flixible as i gig a LOT, but i need

Archived