Where can I get a manual for the Rc-2 looper?

• Members

I just got one used and it did not include the manual so I need a copy of one online or something. Basically, I need to know how to delete things and how to record a progression. I'm sure its easy but I'm new to looping. Can you set it up so it will begin the loop right away even if you had some silence before you started playing the loop? Thanks, I appreciate any help.

• Members

have to register though, its free.

and no, if your off timing...it stays that way. This was only a problem for me for about 2 days then you get used to it and it becomes natural.

or just use the auto record, it starts recording once you play.

Auto is a lot easier, you just have to hit it once before you want to start playing, then hit it in time with the loop's ending.

• Members

Hey Cody, can you save pre-recorded loops on the RC-2?.. like, bring it to a gig, hook it up, be halfway through your song and hit the pedal to play something you have stored inside?

Hey man. Yes, you can save prerecorded loops. I believe there is 11 diff. slots to save data. All in all, you can save up to 16 minutes. I'm eventually going to try exactly what your thinking once I get the hang of the pedal. Lots of practice with the drummer for timing though.lol.

• Members

so would I press the pedal right when I hit the last note?

no...you have to play in time with the loop. AKA flashing red and green thing. i think red is first beat and green is 2,3,4. Also press it alittle before it goes back to 1 due to it has like a .0101etc. sec delay on it.

Youll get the hang of it.

• Members

Hey man. Yes, you can save prerecorded loops. I believe there is 11 diff. slots to save data. All in all, you can save up to 16 minutes. I'm eventually going to try exactly what your thinking once I get the hang of the pedal. Lots of practice with the drummer for timing though.lol.

haha, really?..

My next question would be if you could tap tempo the loop speed to match the speed your playing.

If you could do that with it (or any looper, for that matter) I would have something else I absolutely need.

• Members

haha, really?..

My next question would be if you could tap tempo the loop speed to match the speed your playing.

If you could do that with it (or any looper, for that matter) I would have something else I absolutely need.

Yup...you can tap tempo saved loops as well. To me there is minimal sound shift/detune but i think youd expect that with anything.

• Members
Yup...you can tap tempo saved loops as well. To me there is minimal sound shift/detune but i think youd expect that with anything.

The lusting has begun. I can finally play trumpet and guitar live!

:love::love::love:

Archived