Friends, I hath acquired a freshe instrumente.

veil

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I can't tell what in that picture is hotter.

Really? I'm completly in love with the pickups in mine. I didn't think humbuckers could sound this interesting.
:love:

Boy can you.

Yeah, I can't seem to find what I need. The neck pickup was alright but the bridge was too low output. I think I'm gonna get some good pickups done by bareknuckle at some point. something with a good rock sound...

• Members
Yeah, I can't seem to find what I need. The neck pickup was alright but the bridge was too low output. I think I'm gonna get some good pickups done by bareknuckle at some point. something with a good rock sound...

Yeah, they are very vintage output pickups. Fortunately, that's what I'm into.

I should totally change the pickguard on this guitar to tortoiseshell, no? :idea:

• Members
Yeah, they are very vintage output pickups. Fortunately, that's what I'm into.

I should totally change the pickguard on this guitar to tortoiseshell, no?
:idea:

It's weird, the ones I got are ok but they are not what i expected. The best pickups with a vintage vibe are on my 88 les paul, if I had pickups the same, I'd be the happiest man.

• Members
It's weird, the ones I got are ok but they are not what i expected. The best pickups with a vintage vibe are on my 88 les paul, if I had pickups the same, I'd be the happiest man.

I wonder if you could get them replicated? :eek:

• Members
I wonder if you could get them
replicated?
:eek:

if I could, then that'd be perfect: I'd have 2 guitars with the sound I want with just a bit more or less bass due to the body shape/weight. Maybe I'd need to get them out and have bareknuckle pickups replicate them??

• Members
veil, i
really
like your music! especially that solo at the end of our blood is thicker than this. like wow.

props on that tasteful mamajamming, breaux.

Hey, thanks hoss! :D:wave:

legit album comin' out soon!

Archived