dd-3 crap out, again!

goodhonk

• Members

i don't know if i'm doing something wrong, but my second dd-3 just stopped working. same problem as the first one. the signal will go through the direct out but will not go through the output. am i doing something wrong? i was getting some popping occasionally from it when using it for slapback.

i am using a onespot and powering about two other pedals with the dd-3 at the end. could the onespot be breaking these, or are the newer boss pedals junk?:confused:

• Members

sounds odd but stuff happens. The one spot wont hurt the pedal. Boss does have a 5 year warrantee. I power my board with the one spots too with no issues. 2/3rds of my pedals are boss. I did have a few problems years back with the switches but thats a easy fix. My delays "dd6 and dd3"
check the switch.

• Members

I have the exact same problem. It powers on with the PP2+, 1Spot, and a 9V battery, and the direct out works. It's just the output...

Hopefully someone else can shed some light on the situation?

i returned the other one, and the store gave me new one off the shelf. that was about a month ago. it still powers up and sends a signal out the of the direct output. exactly the same problem as the one i returned. i just wanted to make sure it wasn't something i did to it before i returned it to the music store. i'd feel like a real douche if it was something i had caused, twice over.

Archived