I will be compiling a list

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Geeze, I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope you will get better soon! Many years of fun with that grandbaby. There is a great online website for Doctors (www.superdoctors.com), though this is only for a few states. However, If your condition is serious enough, I would consider moving to Houston just to have access to the Texas Medical Center. I think it's the largest in the world, and you will find many of these "Super Doctors" there, if your insurance will cover. Also consider your diet, A Macrobiotic diet has been known to work wonders.

• Members

Thank all of you so very much. The physical problem is one that seems to evade the Doc's @ the moment. Significant weight loss tests have been done & so far no solid facts. The emotional one is The persistent panic attacks that have worsened since my Dad died, & have been helping out Mom & son @ home with his wife and my grandaughter is stressful in that he is not pulling his own weight. Wife sides with him. Panic attacks are so bad there are days I cannot go to work sometimes. I feel frozen.

Archived