Anyone dabble in other hobbies....

• Members

i work in the sculpture room at the local university, so i do that.
i've played basketball since i was younger and i still play from time to time, even though im out of shape im not too bad even at my age.
i used to collect vinyl, i gave alot away when i moved but still have a nice collection.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i study foreign languages. im just trying basic russian.
i like technology and trying out gadgets. you should see my pmp collection :)
I travel alot. Living in a small country has its benefits.

i think im going to take up meditiation and cross country running soon this year. very interesting to me.

• Members

I occasionally mess around with RC helicopters

electronics, circuit bending and DIY

digital art, photoshop, 3ds max, that sort of thing. also happens to be my job

oh yeah, forgot about photography, I'm a photography nut, both film and digital.

hiking and general path-exploring is also great fun, and goes hand in hand with photography

• Members
Really want to try snowboarding.

More than anything.

Anyone in Britain go?

I went once at the Tamworth Snowdome......we get there, hire all the gear and this bloke who works there goes to us "have you done this before?" not wanting to piss around on the little slopes all day we all just went "yeah, we've been before"....so we're up at the top of this massive slope looking down going '{censored}' anyway we decide to all go down together (4 of us) so we start sliding and within a few seconds we are all really out of control...a few seconds later we are all on are arses, and a few seconds after that we are all in a heap at the bottom of the slope where the bloke from before is giving the beginners a lesson.......he looks over and goes "done it before eh?" It was so emabarressing!!!!!

lesson learned....Snowboarding is nothing like Skateboarding. :lol:

Archived