Anyone dabble in other hobbies....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please tell me you have a pic of just the LEM

No. It was an exterior only model with the cutout as shown. I think I still have blueprints that include the LEM. If not, gimme a day or so and I will send you a link to a where you can get detailed blueprints.

I don't have my pics for it on my comp but I also built the 48th scale model of the Shuttle, on the launch pad with moving payload gantry. It has fiber optics on it that are synced to a video talking about it. It is part of the Saturn 5 complex over at NASA/Kennedy Space center. That was a fun project. I got to go to places that few civilians ever get to go. I spent hours in the microfilm room looking through all the blueprints of the shuttle, launch pad etc. I learned so much about the shuttle program from that. It was awesome!

• Members

Damn, what a bunch of nerds...RC cars, sheesh. Oh wait, I think those things are cool too.

But in the past years I've been playing b-ball, Tennis, Ultimate Disc, Biking, Hiking, Surfing, and eating. Unfortunately the last thing on the list is all I have really been able to do since getting ACL surgery last year.

Archived