I think i'm out of realistic GAS.

mrweems

• Members

Everything else on my list is really out of the question.

Except for maybe one or two things, but still one is slightly expensive and the other is cheap and is for a little bit of midi self indulgence.

Any of you else come to this before?

I just don't see anything i would like to spend my money on..

I haven't touched the Spam thread in over 2 weeks.. :freak:

• Members

i was like this for a while before i realized i nned to dump my RE-20 and buy an analog delay.

The only things i can say that would interest me are :

Moog delay

Moog Voyager

RE201 (still not sure on this... various reasons of course)

endless list of recording {censored}.

50's J45

about 5 more ridiculous electric guitars.

and then a lot of hand painted Zvex pedals, of course discontinued paint job ones.

Thats all thats on my mind at the moment..

I need a new hobby.

• Members

I'm sorta there ... but it's more because of the fact that I really dig what I've got right now. I've done a bunch of trading/buying & selling to get to the point where I really like my sound ... but now that I'm here, there are only minor tweaks that I can make. I dig my guitars ... I like my pedals ... my amps are small, but useful. At some point though, I'll want to get another amp I'm sure (something more than 15 watts) but because of space/living situation, I'm kinda stuck on that front. Even if I had a killer 1/2 stack or something ... I couldn't use it. So I kind get where you are.

• Members

I'm sorta there ... but it's more because of the fact that I really dig what I've got right now. I've done a bunch of trading/buying & selling to get to the point where I really like my sound ... but now that I'm here, there are only minor tweaks that I can make. I dig my guitars ... I like my pedals ... my amps are small, but useful. At some point though, I'll want to get another amp I'm sure (something more than 15 watts) but because of space/living situation, I'm kinda stuck on that front. Even if I had a killer 1/2 stack or something ... I couldn't use it. So I kind get where you are.

I have 4 amps.. haha. Not getting anymore unless i sell a few, but i don't want to sell them.

• Members

you dont need 4 amps.

I know but I love them all.

Maz Jr.

Twin rev ri.

Ac30.

Princeton.

All amazing and have their own characteristics.

If i sold any, it'd be the twin and the maz to support a bassman head probably.

• Members

I know but I love them all.

Maz Jr.

Twin rev ri.

Ac30.

Princeton.

All amazing and have their own characteristics.

If i sold any, it'd be the twin and the maz to support a bassman head probably.

keep the AC30 and Twin.

• Members

should look into the Timefactor its really neato.

Man.... I keep wanting to do this, but I really feel like it'd be too much for me. I felt kinda overwhelmed with all the options in the DL4 & DD-20 .... I can't imagine how I'd feel in front of a Timefactor. It looks so damn sweet though...

• Members
keep the AC30 and Twin.

Apparently you've never played through a Princeton :)

And yes i can agree to keeping the ac30.. But the twin would go before that.
The ac30 is my favorite amp of all time.

• Members

Any of you else come to this before?

Yes. 50 pedals later, I think I'm finally at the end of my ravenous appetite. Any normal person would have reached their end about 40+ pedals ago, but once I get obsessed, I just can't stop :o

Now I'll probably spend the next couple of years deciding which ones I can sell off, and which ones I can't live without. I already have about 5 in mind.

• Members

You never have too many amps.

I love all the ones I got.

Laney Klipp

Ampeg vt-22 turned into a head

fender super reverb

orange tiny terror

blackheart 5w

And I still want to get a jcm 800, or a laney aor (depending on if it does the 800 decently). :)

• Members
Yes.
50 pedals later
, I think I'm finally at the end of my ravenous appetite. Any normal person would have reached their end about 40+ pedals ago, but once I get obsessed, I just can't stop
:o

Now I'll probably spend the next couple of years deciding which ones I can sell off, and which ones I can't live without. I already have about 5 in mind.

I think i reached maybe 20?

• Members
You never have too many amps.

I love all the ones I got.

Laney Klipp

Ampeg vt-22 turned into a head

fender super reverb

orange tiny terror

blackheart 5w

And I still want to get a jcm 800, or a laney aor (depending on if it does the 800 decently).
:)

My list of amps and guitars i want to own would make a baby cry.

Archived