Pictures of your future rockers!

Stubacca

• Members

Thought this may be fun for the forumites with kids. My six month old little girl not only loves it when I play my acoustic guitar to her but she has already picked up a love for effects... a future rocker is born!

• Members

this is my 5 year old nephew. he lives with his dad(my drummer/brother), our bass player and myself and yeah he likes to play our guitars every now and then and loves it when we play a show that he can come to. earlier tonight he spent quite a while sitting with me while i recorded his dads drum tracks for some new demo songs. unfortunately his mohawk isn't standing up in this picture

2llc9s6.jpg

• Members

here's another of us playing a show at a community center a couple of weeks ago and him behind us sitting on some gym equipment. apparently he likes to dance around while we play and all of my friends say he sings along too. we always make him wear ear plugs and i give him extra pairs to give away to people, it always ends up being girls that he gives them to.

ny8fvq.jpg

• Members

this thread rules

i've spent the last 5 years or so saying that i don't want kids and the last year of living with a my nephew as a roomate has turned that completely upside down. its crazy. even when he's being bratty i still want one of my own.

• Members
My son Jacob in my avatar:thu:

I've got a Jacob too! Not in my avatar though. He already has his own pedal board, and 5 effects. He's wondering what I'll get next so he can get whatever hand me down he's got his eye on. I think he'll get my Moho Russian Muff soon.

I'll have to get some pics, maybe tomorrow. He's asleep now. My youngest is always turning on and off my pedals, she loves stepping on the buttons and changing my settings :mad: Oh Well, what are you going to do:cool:

• Members
ny8fvq.jpg

I love that pic, I wish my band could get lightning like that. Think I'll get a white spot in the back like this, it rules!

I have a 5 yo son, a 2 yo daughter and a 12 yo stepson. No pics, but my stepson is getting pretty good (playing chords and "Crazy Train"). My son has a small classical that he doesn't play very often.

Archived