Just recieved my SMMH and it's broken : (

• Members

So I bought this off ebay and it came new in the box. It powers up fine, and the functions/lights all seem to work. But when I engage it all the sound goes away. If I crank my amp I can hear the original signal...but still no effect. I tried it with a guitar...nothing, my stereo line-level keyboard outs...nothing. I'm pissed.

:cry:

• Members
So I bought this off ebay and it came new in the box. It powers up fine, and the functions/lights all seem to work. But when I engage it all the sound goes away. If I crank my amp I can hear the original signal...but still no effect. I tried it with a guitar...nothing, my stereo line-level keyboard outs...nothing. I'm pissed.

what did the seller say?

• Members

It came with the adapter that is intended for the unit. As I said, it all works and the lights and tap tempo all work. It's just when it is engaged the sound is buffered to a point of muting and the effect just doesn't work.

I just messaged him. He has great feedback and all, I just am bummed out.

• Members

It came with the adapter that is intended for the unit. As I said, it all works and the lights and tap tempo all work. It's just when it is engaged the sound is buffered to a point of muting and the effect just doesn't work.

I just messaged him. He has great feedback and all, I just am bummed out.

new or 'as new' ?

if it's new them I presume it will be a shop selling, so you shouldn't have any problems returning it.

• Members

When that has happened to my pedals it always turned out to be a bad switch. Easy fix, although it's a drag to get it new that way.

• Members

NO!!!

You were supposed to experience the goodness of the SMMH - being a fellow DD-7 to SMMH user.

The seller better give you your money back or give another.

Good luck dude, I'm sure it will work out.

Archived