Shipping from USA to Canada?

JVanDe7

• Members

The only {censored}ty thing is duty. It's best to mark small stuff like pedals as gifts so you can avoid duty all together, but I've found that shipping stuff to and from the U.S. is pretty equal with shipping in Canada, and has been the same way for the folks I've bought/sold/traded with.

• Members

Depends on the shipping method (which will determine the time it takes to get there) the declared value you put on it, insurance... blah blah blah.

A lot of things will affect the final cost of shipping. Best to just go to the PO and figure out something that's best for you and the recipient. I usually ask the senders from the US to send it as a gift or keep the declared value under $20 so there are no duties. But if something happens, and it gets lost destroyed, or damaged, I'm screwed. Hasn't happened yet, but I don't go through as many pedals as some people on here.

• Members

i have had probably about 15 pedals shipped from US forumites and have not had to pay any duty yet....shipping for me from canada to the states is about $15CDN for a RAT sized pedal.

Archived