NEED ANSWER QUICK!!

• Members

I am in an auction and I could get a Fender BLUES Deville 4/10 fora very good price.

Is this an amp I could get throaty distortion out of, like an Orange amp, with a BD-2 nd Little Big Muff, but also some very good clean highs like an open backed Fender??

I have 40 mintues to decided.

Go.

• Members

The design of the amp is such that it tends to kind of take a {censored} after awhile from all the stress put on some pretty important load-bearing circuit components. If there were a DeVille head and a 4x10 cabinet, that'd be my dream Fender, amazing sounding amps. Well, the clean channel. Don't care for the overdrive, but it seems like no one does...

• Members

I had a 4x10 Deville at one point. If you're looking for throaty OD, I'm sorry to say this amp just isn't for you (but since you have dirt pedals...).

Nice cleans, though.

EDIT: Just saw you're looking at a Blues. I had a Hot Rod.:freak:

• Members

Hot rod's have better over drive than blues?

What I'm leaning towards is just spending the $900 for the Tiny Terror combo, but I need an amp ASAP! We've got shows scheduled and I cant wait for it!

But I want the combo so much. Its just waiting, and its pricey for what Im looking to spend. I could get a damn good amp for $500 alot of places.

Archived