NGD: Ultra-Lord Equipped!!! ... >:^ D

• Members

finally this came in from australia bout time too cause it took like 2 1/2 weeks

It came in yesterday at 8 in the morning so Im a little late with this

plus I was pretty hungover at 8 yester morning so I didnt really get to give it an honest shot until last night at like 2am :freak:

This thing is a noise machine......

if you want it to be. its the sinister analog version thats the narrow slim one thats slightly longer then a Boss pedal. The knobs works in different ways with eachother and you can nail some pretty musical and not so musical notes. You could play this thing for hours but it takes patience to see how the knobs work with eachother in different settings...havent tried anything with the volume on my guitar, I guess thats supposed to some weird feedback tricks

I'll throw a pic on here soon, its a pretty pedal and looks good on my board :thu:

anyone wanna share some settings or tricks they found with this thing?

its a bad ass pedal....definately my new best friend and suprisingly works decent with (some) other pedals!

Yes I am a happy boy! :wave:

• Members

Holy {censored}, after 3-4 hours of playing this thing non stop last night I think I just about got it figured out...I AM FLOORED! seriously.. worth every {censored}ing penny it can go from Fuzz/Distortion/Destruction

If you havent tried one do it NOW!

Archived