The Holy Trinity

RoboPimp

• Members

Riffomadocaster, if you were anyone else I'd say you were sucking Phil's dick, but goooooooooood goddaaaaaaaamn, take a chill pill please my friend

Are you saying you can actually understand his posts? All I see is 95% gibberish.

• Members

5 % gibberish on your part is a start , try reading Morals And Dogma , by Albert Pike , or some Plato , even some simple Jung >...

See, I've already read them.

Outside of the proper names, that post makes very little sense. Is English not your first language?

• Members

5 % gibberish on your part is a start , try reading Morals And Dogma , by Albert Pike , or some Plato , even some simple Jung >...

Euhm, I don't think you want to go there.

Arguing about complex concepts is considerably hard with someone who clearly lacks profound english communication skills.

See, it's not that hard to pretend being intelligent on the internet.

• Members
You have clearly proven this with your enlightening intellect .

I was pretending. :)

I just don't like it when people start talking about all the intelligent books they've read. And then start talking about how others should read it too, to have an equal insight in life. :rolleyes: I also see it as a way of saying, no matter what I tell you, I'm right and you're wrong. Because I've read those books.

No offence though, it's my problem that I don't like it.

• Members

Also considering I only mentioned authors and not tiltles to the other mentioned / the latter two , I'm very impressed by your powers of intuitive dialectic prowess .

The Republic

Some collection of letters, the name of which eludes me.

• Members

rabble rabble rabble

H-hey, wait just a minute! Wait just a minute, here!

See, now, you're running some kind of a racket!

Guys, he's just trying to rile us up! He's a phoney!

The fix is in!

Archived