Hey Crxsh, I wanna see a family pic!

DanJep

• Members

You know all that stuff you use to make music?

Yeah. He wants to see it. So take a picture, come back in here and post it. Or tell him to get bent. Either way.
:)

I'm not stupid -- I know what the OP wants ... I just don't know what's up w/ the Radiohead references. This has spanned a couple of threads and I still don't know what that's about.

I'm assuming my rig resembles someone from Radiohead ... or something. :confused:

--BTW-- I'll get a pic next week. I've got 4 pedals on the way and I'll update w/ some pics later.

• Members
I'm not stupid -- I know what the OP wants ... I just don't know what's up w/ the Radiohead references. This has spanned a couple of threads and I still don't know what that's about.

I'm assuming my rig resembles someone from Radiohead ... or something.
:confused:

--BTW-- I'll get a pic next week. I've got 4 pedals on the way and I'll update w/ some pics later.

Everyone on the FX forum has to worship Radiohead and lust after a Shredmaster and a sunburst Teleplus. It's in the terms and conditions.

• Members

Such little radiohead knowledge in an effects forum is kind of strange.
If you're into effects, you should definitely check them out, you might not like them, but they should certainly interest you in some kind of way.

Archived