Post your terrible band clips!

cdawzrd

• Members

Remember back when you couldn't really play guitar that well but thought you could? High school band? Garage and a 4-track? Drummer dropping beats left and right? Post that {censored} and air out your dirty laundry :cop:

I'll start. This was a band that existed for like 2 months in high school. I am not sure what the lyrics are or what they mean, the singer wrote them with his girlfriend and then sang them differently, without practicing or warming up, during our one "recording session". :mad: This is before I started playing bass, so I'm playing "lead" guitar, which is the quieter one (you know how these mixes go). The other guitarist was horrible, and hasn't gotten any better since last I saw him. The drummer is solid, though, I still jam with him when I'm in town. These were some of my first attempts at writing music, since I basically had to hand out parts to the bassist and other guitarist.

6mb mp3

• Members

This is a bad clip.... no fault of my own.... Myself (beard and Les Paul), the drummer, and the bassist knew what we were doing... the 15 "singers" and other guitarist (who is much louder) didn't...

But, it's still a terrible band clip...

[YOUTUBE]1JM_fIuF-LY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]F6HPhYjTCfk[/YOUTUBE]

...okay, this one is kind of my fault because the solo is so lame....
[YOUTUBE]qHq4gqeWLZA[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Remember back when you couldn't really play guitar that well but thought you could? High school band? Garage and a 4-track? Drummer dropping beats left and right? Post that {censored} and air out your dirty laundry
:cop:

I'll start. This was a band that existed for like 2 months in high school. I am not sure what the lyrics are or what they mean, the singer wrote them with his girlfriend and then sang them differently, without practicing or warming up, during our one "recording session".
:mad:
This is before I started playing bass, so I'm playing "lead" guitar, which is the quieter one (you know how these mixes go). The other guitarist was horrible, and hasn't gotten any better since last I saw him. The drummer is solid, though, I still jam with him when I'm in town. These were some of my first attempts at writing music, since I basically had to hand out parts to the bassist and other guitarist.

6mb mp3

Wow, no offense, but sounds like an incredibly cheap Red Hot Chili Pepper tribute band, haha.

• Members
The {censored}ty guitarist always ends up being louder, isn't that a rule or something?
:p

Tasteful volume is something you learn down the road, for some reason. I learned the hard way that when you play punk rock shows, you gotta just turn up loud and not give a {censored} about being polite....

Quick side-note: I haven't watched those clips in ages. I just noticed a few sick head-stock saves. About 40 seconds into Fight For Your Right, a kid jumps off the speakers and I pull the neck in right as he sails past me....:thu:

• Members

ugggh....here we go :rolleyes:

us from two years ago covering a Melvins song...excuse the gain on the rickenbacker please! I get enuff {censored} on for making this video from all sorts of Melvins fans....just look at the comments :poke:

[YOUTUBE]op9qSpPs4hU[/YOUTUBE]

last year at Elks lodge sounding a little better...this songs called 'Sikkha'

[YOUTUBE]tGkxXsgIKn4[/YOUTUBE]

souls for sale...

[YOUTUBE]J1bJlJKGObE[/YOUTUBE]

Archived