Wow... new iPhone 3G half the price... 199$ for 8gb

• Members

So Apple originally release the iPhone with dodgy software, some poor spec and at a fairly big price, only to then release another one not that much down the line with some flaws ironed out and a price drop...

And people say Microsoft are evil and bad. Bah.

iPhone: the cool way to say 'Yes I am a consumerist little whore who needs every gadget going to give my life meaning' without even having to form the words.

• Members

So Apple originally release the iPhone with dodgy software, some poor spec and at a fairly big price, only to then release another one not that much down the line with some flaws ironed out and a price drop...

And people say Microsoft are evil and bad. Bah.

iPhone: the cool way to say 'Yes I am a consumerist little whore who needs every gadget going to give my life meaning' without even having to form the words.

That's pretty much how apple always does business. After this version of the iphone they'll do an iphone nano that will be smaller with just as many, if not more, features. Anyone buying a gen 1 iphone should have known that. If they didn't then they are a moron for dropping that much cash on a product they know nothing about.

Gadgets rule. I like the idea of having the internet anywhere I go.

• Members

I've been rocking Nokia S60 phones for about 4+ years now. Got a Nokia 6600 when they came out, used it for 3 years and recently replaced it with an E60 from eBay. The E60 is easily the best phone I've ever had. I like the candy bar form factor & normal key pad. The screen is big enough to read my e-mails which is a great convenience that I would miss sorely. No real need for browsing the 'net, but it has WiFi (EDGE too, but the 802.11b is MUCH faster). Mostly, I just use it as a killer phone + e-mail. Would rock an iPhone if I could have it on T-Mobile.

Archived