Jeff Becks' Bassist is smoking HOT!!

EL KABONG

• Members

she's like 22, but she's definitely got the bass-playin' lolita thing on lock. amazing, prodigious talent as well. really tasty licks and great chops to be so young. if you close your eyes you can imagine jaco playing some of those stylees.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

that first picture is a trick. i saw her on crossroads and wanted to hide under the couch. she has the nappiest hair/worst style of any girl in recent history since bill clinton's daughter. not to mention those goddamn faces she made through the whole song. her "stage presence" was like a convulsing pug wearing a poison-soaked pubic hair wig. ugghhh.

billchelseaclinton.jpg:poke:

• Members

that first picture is a trick. i saw her on crossroads and wanted to hide under the couch. she has the nappiest hair/worst style of any girl in recent history since bill clinton's daughter. not to mention those goddamn faces she made through the whole song. her "stage presence" was like a convulsing pug wearing a poison-soaked pubic hair wig. ugghhh.

Haha! Damn, dude that's harsh (funny, but harsh)!

• Members

billchelseaclinton.jpg
:poke:

You are gay and have no talent! You jealous little nancy.

:wave:

• Members

billchelseaclinton.jpg
:poke:

Truth.

• Members

She's not model-perfect, and to me, that actually makes her hotter - I really don't go for the "perfection culture" which the media forces onto us, you know?

Plus, her talent is undeniable - great bassist!

Like tone, hotness is subjective - you don't have to dig her looks ;)

• Members

She's not model-perfect, and to me, that actually makes her hotter - I really don't go for the "perfection culture" which the media forces onto us, you know?

Plus, her talent is undeniable - great bassist!

QFT

I'm glad her face isn't smeered in makeup. She looks pretty dwon to earth; which is always a bonus.

Archived