Canadian Forumites Representin'!

• Members

How's about some great Canadian sceneries.

Wolf Lake, Near Apsley Ontario, and 1hr drive from Peterborough. On the dock of my stepfathers cottage. I sat here for hours with my GF getting high,playing some tunes, and watching the wildlife go by.

sspx0042vt6.jpg

sspx0043si5.jpg

• Members

Oh yeah? If that's Vancouver, where is the junkie shooting up and the naked woman lying in her own feces?
:confused:
:confused:

That's the next alley over. :thu:

It's usually every other alley. And you can clearly see this alley is the pigeons territory. You don't want to {censored} with BC pigeons man... they loco. There's only 2 that you can see, but they're used as bait. If you look closely you can see they're everywhere.

• Members

born in Thunder Bay but lived in nipigon and terrace bay...only because the doctors in nipigon werent delivering babies at the time and thunder bay is only like half an hour away... so technically i guess im from thunder bay

I live in Sault ste. Marie now, I cant tell which is worse cause sault ste. marie {censored}ing sucks! (4-thumbsDOWN!)
:rolleyes:

• Members
born in Thunder Bay but lived in nipigon and terrace bay...only because the doctors in nipigon werent delivering babies at the time and thunder bay is only like half an hour away... so technically i guess im from thunder bay

I live in Sault ste. Marie now, I cant tell which is worse cause sault ste. marie {censored}ing sucks! (4-thumbsDOWN!)

:rolleyes:

wow, i was born in nipigon, and lived there til 13. then moved to thunder bay, and THEN moved to sault ste marie. we may or may not know each other.

Archived