Black Crowes - 3 Snakes and One Charm

Jane's Addiction - Ritual De Lo Habitual

Mastodon - Blood Mountain

Stone Temple Pilots - Tiny Music...

Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf

groove, feeling, speed/precision, interesting voicings, meat

...it's all there....

• Members
Agreed , I was living in L.A. when Nothing Shocking was recorded , a close friend and I were invited to a gathering , at one of the recoeding sessions , and it was , well out of this world , lots of psychoactive drugs , entailed ...

:cool: Despite his hollywood celebrity, Navarro's always been a kickass rock n' roll guitarist. I saw them first time around '88 or '89 and they truly sounded like no one else at the time- very influential and innovative. Ultimately though, the drugs did them in...

• Members
You lost me , After Nothing Shocking , the band I was playin' with lost all contact with the outside / inside worlds' , did several years getting close enough to know your all too close , Geffen comes to mind ... There were two of us at that time who were still folled by the fact that we weren't serious addicts , granted my favorite music comes from serious addicts , but we were small fish , who movw to the big pond , ascared / hardly , just three of the four of us need more / it was never enough , got out only by the state's / programing , which is what all our song's were about in the first place , what a {censored}ing joke , huh ...

:eek: G'night :D:wave:

• Members

+1 , is all ya got , come with it or don't come ...

Ah no, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you had such poor education.

+1 in here means: add another one.

So that means: I agree with the person above me, so now there are two persons with that opinion.

I hope you understand this. :confused:

• Members

I been there done that , nearly acquired my own doctrine , in musicology , opted out though for real life , hey man I aint tryin' to bring you down , but the facts are facts , read Morals & Dogma , by Albert Pike , The Republic , by Plato / Socrates / York Rite Lit . You may just come of age .

You seriously think you know me?

Nearly acquired? Now that's odd.

And just because you can talk about some books, (which are always the same. You don't read much huh?) doesn't mean that you're right and I'm wrong.

By the way, you're reading the wrong books. Start with 'Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuropsychology' by Marie T. Banich. Preferably the second edition. It might be helpful to know your true problems.

Stop trying to teach me!

• Members

I don't know you nor do I want to , although tonite we have excited each others kenetics and I know the same is like wise but hey , all that physo-babble ain't bad readin' but I prefer phliosophy , I'm a big fan of Spinosia ...

I've had my portion of philosophy. I personally am more fond of Kant. His personal life also interests me a lot.

I was just pointing out that you read things, and I read things.

It's just absurd to prove any of your points or decisions by naming me a few intellectual books. Reading doesn't make you right.

• Members

Black Crowes - 3 Snakes and One Charm

Jane's Addiction - Ritual De Lo Habitual

Mastodon - Blood Mountain

Stone Temple Pilots - Tiny Music...

Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf

groove, feeling, speed/precision, interesting voicings, meat

...it's all there....

Mastodon and QOTSA, I'd have to agree with that :thu:

Archived