whats the big muff sound like after a slightly overdriven amp

Still.ill

• Members

little big muff into overdrive is not good. seems to limit the freq range of the muff's fuzz.

i have it after all other dirt. ie. overdrive, distortion, silicon fuzz then muff

yeah thats what i meant... muff after dirt sorry

can u make a recording?? does it sound sort of like this

• Members

yeah thats what i meant... muff after dirt sorry

can u make a recording?? does it sound sort of like this

the little big muff with tone at zero (pun intended) running into my engl clean channel = super-dry wall of fuzz, but in a very siamese dream way.

if you have a high gain distortion channel on your amp with the muff running into it for extra juice you'd get pretty close to that jellybelly/mellon collie distortion sound. i think that's mostly other distortion rather than muff making that sound though. the muff won't get you that much 'juice' on its own though.

• Members

the little big muff with tone at zero (pun intended) running into my engl clean channel = super-dry wall of fuzz, but in a very siamese dream way.

if you have a high gain distortion channel on your amp with the muff running into it for extra juice you'd get pretty close to that jellybelly/mellon collie distortion sound. i think that's mostly other distortion rather than muff making that sound though. the muff won't get you that much 'juice' on its own though.

yeah im basically trying to get that mellon collie sound... don't know what pedals to get and use though...

im thinking a digitech bad monkey--->muff->>> amp?

see i know the muff is in there somewhere... i just don't know where

• Members

yeah im basically trying to get that mellon collie sound... don't know what pedals to get and use though...

im thinking my digitech bad monkey--->muff->>> amp?

what amp do you have? does it have a distortion channel? i'd probably cranked that up for some high gain then pummel it with the muff.

Archived