Anyone like Wintersleep?

Faldoe

• Members

I listen to Wintersleep daily. Seriously. It's weird for a day to go by that I don't listen to a full album, from being in the car or whatever.

I missed them when my friend put off a small show for them a few years ago, but I did see them when they came here recently and had a huge stage and amazing sound.

Would have much preferred to see them in a smaller venue though. They ain't no big rock band. And it was very unflattering for them. :(

yeah!

• Members

I'm always suprised when I see non-canucks talking about smaller canadian bands.

but, yeah, I like em alright. I listen to 'new rock' radio all day at work (edge 102 for you torontonians) and they're one of the few overplayed canadian bands that doesn't make me want to dip my head into the deep-fryer (such as Ill scarlet).

• Members

I'm always suprised when I see non-canucks talking about smaller canadian bands.

but, yeah, I like em alright. I listen to 'new rock' radio all day at work (edge 102 for you torontonians) and they're one of the few overplayed canadian bands that doesn't make me want to dip my head into the deep-fryer (such as Ill scarlet).

+1

Archived