Pedals you've sold that you now regret selling?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Small box, early 90's Rat; I only had solid state amps back then, and it was my first pedal. I didn't realize Rats were even really considered a cool pedal, yet, and traded it straight across for a Boss Blues Driver, which I also didn't keep for very long. I wish I'd held on to that.

Late 70's/early 80's (the one with the tone switch) Big Muff; It stopped working, took it to a tech, he changed a transistor (iirc), and it didn't sound quite the same afterward, and I traded it and $100 to my tweed Pro Jr. I don't really regret it, per se, but it would be cool to have around.

Boss PN-2. Sold it to Music Go Round for $100 (I bought it for $30 when they were discontinued). I wish I'd held on to it and either sold it for more, or kept it and used it. I'm happy with my Stereo Pulsar, though, so it's not that big of a deal.

• Members

Actually ..... not really.

There's a long list of pedals I wish I would've loved enough to keep, but the list of pedals I regretted selling is slim to none. I miss having a Crunch Box from time to time, but it's not like there aren't a million of those floating around. Plus, I've been using my Tiny Terror for high-gain sounds .... so that'll do for now.

I do miss my old Dual Recto though. I loved that amp. Had to sell it for a number of reasons -- chiefly being it's impracticality for apartment living and the lack of a regular band. I've often regretted selling my first guitar ... but that's pretty common. (Epi G-310 Jr.)

• Members

I've still got my Epi SG310, had it since I was 14 and even though I very rarely use it now, I would never ever sell it. It's a bolt on and the pickups are absolutely awful, but it's never been set up and it still plays like a dream 11 years later. The neck is pretty much the perfect neck on for me on that thing.

• Members

I've still got my Epi SG310, had it since I was 14 and even though I very rarely use it now, I would never ever sell it. It's a bolt on and the pickups are absolutely awful, but it's never been set up and it still plays like a dream 11 years later. The neck is pretty much the perfect neck on for me on that thing.

OOOOOHHHH!!! Pics pls?

Archived