So I was playing this weekend...

Crxsh

• Members

...at church with this older guy on acoustic. I know him well enough, but it was his first time playing on a Sunday morning. Anyway, he leans over to me at one point during the second service and, looking down at my board, says something like, "Is all that stuff to cover up the fact that you can't play?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

And no ... Robo in not on my worship team.

• Members
I would have just taken his guitar and smashed it townsend style and been like "cover up THIS fact bitch!!!!! SPAAAARTAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

That may be the funniest thing I've seen you say on here, Robo. Good work. :thu:

• Members

Did you have a good come back like, "It's to cover the fact that YOU can't play. Byotch!"

No... I said something about texture and ripped off a sweet solo w/ the Fuzz Head.

When the song was over, the dude leading, also a player, turns around and goes, 'What was that!!?!'

He likes teh tonez too. Fuzz Head + DMM FTW!!

• Members
No... I said something about texture and ripped off a sweet solo w/ the Fuzz Head.

When the song was over, the dude leading, also a player, turns around and goes, '
What was that!!?!
'

Hellz yeah, bro! That's so Motley Crue video circa the Theater of Pain tour!

I saw them open for REO Speedwagon, and they kicked ass! :rawk:

• Members

...at church with this older guy on acoustic. I know him well enough, but it was his first time playing on a Sunday morning. Anyway, he leans over to me at one point during the second service and, looking down at my board, says something like, "Is all that stuff to cover up the fact that you can't play?"

I couldn't help but laugh.

And no ... Robo in
not
on my worship team.

Did you then slaughter him with fantastic riffs?

Then call him "Gramps?"

Then surprise churchsex?

• Members

nice quip robo lolz

i get that at church a lot too. doesn't bother me, and the comments are largely non-malicious.. just curious why the monies spent. reason: it sounds great.

Oh yeah...this wasn't malicious in any way. He said it with a grin, and I know him well enough that I knew it wasn't offensive.

• Members

nice quip robo lolz

i get that at church a lot too. doesn't bother me, and the comments are largely non-malicious.. just curious why the monies spent. reason: it sounds great.

Haha, Tomo gets that alot too, He once got told off by the worship leader for using his whammy, But his playing is great, he always busts out his RE20. I play bass for church...so i don't use effects:cry:...I might take along my melxowtone:D

• Members

When the song was over, the dude leading, also a player, turns around and goes, '
What was that!!?!
'

He likes teh tonez too. Fuzz Head + DMM FTW!!

You should have told him God does not like jealousy.:cop:

• Members

It is annoying when people do that. If people ask me how much I spent on all my stuff I simply say "I don't spend my gig money on drugs and booze, it goes into my music." It feels good to say that, although my tiny rig is nothing compared to the beasts on here.

Archived