One of the hottest teles i've ever seen.

mrweems

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Dont just tease these guys. Show em the whole thing!
:love:

ASAT%20Classic%20Semi%20Butter%2011.jpg
ASAT%20Classic%20Semi%20Butter%2010.jpg
ASAT%20Classic%20Semi%20Butter%205.jpg

BTW the G&L is more Fender than Fender has been for 35 years.... Leo's best designs were his last.

Oh you mean the ones where he rehashed his 50s designs with ugly lines, crappy hardware and different pickups. Oh yeah. Those designs. New ones. Yep.

I remember that time he took all his amps and yanks out the tube preamps and stuck solid state ones in instead. Good times.

None of that is to say that G&L guitars are bad or that Musicman amps suck. I think theyre both decent brands. But to say that these guitars which showcase little change other than minor cosmetic stuff are dramatically better design-wise is a little much.

• Members

Oh you mean the ones where he rehashed his 50s designs with ugly lines, crappy hardware and different pickups. Oh yeah. Those designs. New ones. Yep.

You couldn't be more wrong son. The hardware is a clear upgrade, the pickups are completely redesigned and revolutionary. Do you even know anything about the electronics? The Magnetic Feild Coil design is fantastic and completely original. Do you even know what the function is of the Z coil pickup is? Are you really baggin on the man for further developing his own designs. Are you really rippin on Leo Fenders last acomplishments. Really. That is extremely bold of you.

My statement is based on experience, Ive actually owned all the guitars I'm talking about. How bout you??

• Members

I gotta say that I have also owned G&L and fenders...new and vintage....hardware on the G&L and the necks are superb....better than fender. I still love the iconic look -- feel -- sound of fender but GL are amazing.

• Members

You couldn't be more wrong son. The hardware is a clear upgrade, the pickups are completely redesigned and revolutionary. Do you even know anything about the electronics? The Magnetic Feild Coil design is fantastic and completely original. Do you even know what the function is of the Z coil pickup is? Are you really baggin on the man for further developing his own designs. Are you really rippin on Leo Fenders last acomplishments. Really. That is extremely bold of you.

My statement is based on experience, Ive actually owned all the guitars I'm talking about. How bout you??

Wow.

You are by far one of the biggest idiots on this board.

Archived